Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Self practise

I took some time off during the holiday to self practise... it has been going quite well but I am finding that I will practise maybe every other day... with today being the worse (two days in a row no practise)

For me it is just about getting on the mat and doing 2 Sun Salutations (A) and then I am off.. but sometimes I need a crane to get me out of bed... and then when I do, it is too easy to think about showers and breakfast and then plans for the day... afternoon practise never happens for me, either morning or nothing...

What is it about the morning inertia? Why is it so hard to practise when I know that once I start I will love it? Even more, when I am finished I have 'unlimited' energy throughout the day? Almost maddening.... grrrr...hehehe

No comments: