Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yoga versus Photography Workshops

I am really close to booking a ticket for the John Scott workshop (see below); I came to a realization: I spend a ton of money on Yoga workshops but rarely do I sign up for photography workshops.. then of course the question "Why is that?" - After all photography was the first real hobby (after computers) of mine, I really enjoy it (as much as Yoga)...
The reason I conclude is that the cost of individual Yoga workshops is generally lower than that of photography workshops, really good photography workshops are always out of town, are expensive and require the usual additions such as accommodation/airline ticket. At least that is my conclusion: Yet I am not entirely convinced... after all I have attended two Eric Schiffmann workshops in LA, the big 3 1/2 month Yoga stay in India and now likely John Scott (We won't talk about the 10's of local Yoga workshops attended) - all adds up.

hmmmm..... maybe my next vacation (will be a photography workshop)... time will tell

No comments: