Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shala Holiday

It is October 22-November 2nd inclusive. Shala re-opens on November 3rd.

I will have to figure out something to do for Yoga practice. This holiday has arrived so quickly (just had a moon day too) so today was the fourth day of practice only.

My options are: Self Practice (high up there because I can save some money), no practice (low option), Yoga Shala (as mentioned in last post where they allow you to move on without attempting asanas) but there are some political issues if I choose to do this, or there is a one month backbending course that looks interesting. Trouble with this (apart from the politics) is you should not do any other practice at the same time (it is very intense) so 2 weeks of the time this would be so, but the last two would be Ashtanga in the morning and backbending in the afternoon. I was advised this is too insense to do, but we shall see. I do need some backbending to supplement all this forward folding, plus it is good for my lunges and advances my teaching knowledge as well. I understand the course is 12000 rs or so (to be verified)
hmmmm..... any thoughts anyone?

No comments: