Saturday, November 05, 2005

New house!

With the help of a Yoga student I found a new house to stay in. Funnily enough I had seen this house many times before and really admired it for its uniqueness. The house is situated opposite to a park and is faced with marble/granite both inside and out!

I went back and forth deciding on a basement room or an upstairs room (basement is 2500rupees - $54, upstairs is 4500rupees - $98 (prices are based on payment of 3 months rent) )
Finally I decided that the upstairs room had a bit more light and so that is where I stayed, but the 2500rupee option was financially very tempting :)

Although the house is slightly further away from the shala (about 7 minutes walk instead of 5 minutes), it is closer to Anu's cafe and to a number of friends I know.

I partially moved today, I have bought a number of heavy books so I decided to take it easy (besides the walk was nice)

No comments: