Sunday, November 13, 2005

No practice quiet day

Saraswati and family are off to Mangalore for a function, so there is no Yoga today (normal day off anyway), Monday (they are gone), and Tuesday (moon day).

I went to Kevinn for breakfast, ate Kevinator (Ragi bread with honey and Ghee), + potatoe scramble (fried potatoe with spices)& honey lemon ginger drink (large, which is really huge!)

I visited a friend who had gone to Bangalor and Pune. He brought with him an Osho CD for me.
I tried to take the bicycle to the 'shop' to be oiled and the tires inflated but they were closed...

My stomach is feeling a bit iffy, I was offered Cipro (I understand a really powerful Antibiotic) and I took it without too much question since it is only 2 tablets for 2 days.
I didn't have any dinner tonight...

No comments: