Wednesday, November 09, 2005

No Patanjali Sutras Today

The teacher was absent...
Instead I went to the Internet cafe @ Yoga Mandala, took pictures of Fluffies kittens (already posted) and walked to BNS Iyengar's Shala with a friend who knows where it is.

I also bought a pen, some paper for 'sketching' (probably scribbling really) and took a look Ashok Bookstore (trying to be careful not to buy more books.

Many Yoga students have been walking around with 'Ganesh' shopping bags, I am planning to buy 10 (when I find good quality versions) and will post pictures of them... maybe someone wants to buy some when I return to US?

For breakfast: Toast+butter (seem to be having toast and butter here, not so in US), 2 boiled eggs, chai and pineapple juice (it's freshly made, might as well take advantage of it)
Lunch: I went to Indra restaurant (there are two in the town (same road!), it is the one that is listed in Lonely Planet and has an upstairs restaurant) and ate Biryani + water.
Dinner: Walked to Green leaf cafe with roommates and ate Set Masala Dosa (Set means two as far as I can figure), and hot badam milk, + Pineapple pastry (yes I over ate)

No comments: