Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The rest of the day

So this brings us up to Lunch... I ate a Chocolate Pie @ Anu's, I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere and Anu's is not serving lunch until the 4th...

I am looking at options for places to stay. Not that I dislike where I am staying, it is just that it is a bit on the pricey side, so it is always good to see what else is out there. I was shown a one bedroom house which was really nice and quite reasonably priced, but it was a bit too dark for my liking.

I was invited to a students house next door to check it out. It was very bright and airy, really nice, unfortunately no more rooms were available.

After all the looking around and chatting I walked back to the Internet cafe (I had a ride to the house but since I was visiting next door, I let my ride go back, so I had to walk back) and blogged/emailed away.

Dinner was at Gokul Chats, I had met a friend at Anu's and, we decided to take a break from the computer screen. I ate two masala dosa's, the best in town :)

After that, we returned to Anu's for more Internet blogging.

It was a bit wet tonight, many fireworks (to the point that it became hard to walk on the street for fear of someone lighting a firework in front of you)

No comments: