Sunday, November 06, 2005

No practice today - adventures of moving...

It's Sunday, so no practice.

I completed the move today, and paid the owner for 2 of the 3 months rent.

I had the best nights sleep last night, there isn't much noise here compared to where I was...

The landlord had given me 2 out of 3 keys (one for the padlock/chained fence, one for my room, missing one for the house!) so of course I was locked out today when someone left the house and padlocked it. This happened when I brought the heaviest load of stuff from the old house, so I had to leave my backpack on the roof (in a corner where it was fairly safe) - I did manage to get in later, and I was given a key.

Strangely enough, another roommate was locked in the house! Someone pushed the bolt across the door outside when they left!

No comments: