Monday, November 14, 2005

No practice today

My hamstrings are sore (right leg) so I am not going to do any self practice (it is a bit of an excuse, but give me a break ok?) while Saraswati is away.

I went to Tina's for breakfast since my stomach is feeling a bit better. I ate a small fruit salad (which I question now whether it was advisable)

My other class was still on so I went at the usual time. I did forget my notebook (Moleskine small squared paper http://www.moleskine.com/) so borrowed paper (which I will want to transcribe to the notebook after class) The class seems quite straight forward so I haven't asked too many questions. Also the other students are missing today so that limited the discussion for sure.

Lunch @ Mandala (Cornish Pasty + Pineapple Juice) visit with kittens (very important) and then a walk around the market and the Mysore palace ( http://www.webindia123.com/monuments/palaces/mysore.htm ) with a friend.

I ate at a new restaurant/hotel, just a snack and then to Gokulum.

In Gokulum I chatted with another friend about Yoga studios, places that she can travel in India, and other such stuff.

At the Internet Cafe I looked at laptops. It seems that Apple has a lower markup in India than IBM systems (around $300 more than USA for an entry level Mac) I am hesitating on what to do, whether to buy a laptop or not... to do, or not to do...

For dinner... Anu's....

No comments: